Wrinkles are nothing but thin creases that we notice on certain parts of our body as our age increases. You can notice wrinkles on your face, especially at the corner of the eyes, on your neck and your hands. The fact is that our skin could stay younger longer if we take better care of it. Stress, excessive sun exposure, use of tobacco, certain medications and air pollution often contribute to premature wrinkling of the facial skin.
Luckily, there are all types of wrinkle and skin care treatments available, as well as many ways to naturally prevent and cure wrinkles and other signs of aging. And the great news is that we wouldn’t even have to use chemical products or unsafe procedures in order to do so.
The Most Effective Wrinkle Free Skin Care
- Let us look at the baking soda that you use for those ginger breads and cakes. Two or three times a month take a baking soda shower. Rub it into your skin for that invigorating feeling. It also promotes circulation. Yes you can rub it into your face also. It will help with the removal of blackheads.
- Exercise regularly. Your skin benefits right away from working out regularly, since exercise promotes better blood flow. You could can rid a bike there instead. If your place of work is on the sixth floor, you could stay away from the elevator and use the stairs.
- Using sunscreen on a daily basis is also important, to protect your skin from getting damaged by the sun. Avoiding extended sun exposure is as equally as important, since the UV rays from the sun will actually speed up the aging process and make wrinkles appear much sooner.
- Vitamin E is usually effective in reducing wrinkles and wrinkle free skin care. You can cut open three capsules of Vitamin E and pour the contents into a small bowl. Add half a spoon of honey and half a spoon of lemon juice to this. Add two tablespoons of yogurt and mix well. This mixture should be left on the face for a maximum of fifteen minutes before it is washed off.
- Drink plenty of water. Wrinkles and lines are largely brought on by skin dryness. It is impossible to avoid wrinkles; they are going to show up at some time but you’d rather they turn up later.
- Fruits and vegetables can be consumed in large quantities. It is believed that flax seed oil possess the ability to get rid of wrinkles. You can include this oil in your daily cooking or else make it a practice to consume at least a spoonful every day.
- Olive oil is very beneficial for the skin and serves to moisturize the skin efficiently. You can apply the oil before going to bed and leave it on for the night.
However, the primary line of defense in wrinkle free skin care has always been a healthy lifestyle. Without adopting necessary lifestyle changes, one can only engage in various degrees of damage control to combat skin wrinkling.
You will definitely like these articles: