Everyone wants to know how to make hair shiny. Shiny hair symbolizes beauty, health, youth, and vitality. Some people are luckier than others when it comes to shiny hair. When you have shiny hair, people will see you as a young, healthy person. Unfortunately, many things, such as heat styling and harsh chemicals, can turn hair dull. Smooth hair is shiny and curly hair will not be very shiny at all because the light doesn’t bounce off of it.
The average woman spends hundreds of hours washing, drying, and styling her hair each year, and yet 81 percent of women report that they’re not always happy with their coif. With these ways to get shiny hair fast, it will be easier than ever. So please keep reading my article for some great tips and advice for your head of hair! Try these tips to infuse shine into hair and make it beautiful and healthy looking.
How to Get Shiny and Healthy Hair Fast
Here we have a list of ways of how to get shiny hair and also how you can keep them healthy and shiny forever.
- Get a transparent color on your hair in the same way normal colors are applied. The color will add little pigments to the hair shaft that would make your hair shine when light falls on it.
- Smoking is the death not only of you, but of your hair as well. If you want to get smooth and shiny hair, you need to quit smoking if you do. Too much caffeine can also prevent shiny hair.
- Use shine-enhancing shampoo and conditioner. Make sure they have ingredients such as olive oil or jojoba. However, do not use them all the time. Alternate them with your regular products. Avoid clarifying shampoos because they can rob hair of moisture.
- Use espresso to enhance hair’s natural shine. Brew 1 cup of strong espresso. Let cool for 30 minutes. Pour espresso over dry hair and leave it in for 20 minutes (cover hair with a shower cap). Rinse hair thoroughly with cool water and blow dry hair on medium high. Your hair will instantly shine and glow.
- Vitamin E is essential for your hair. Include brown rice, nuts, wheat germ and leafy green vegetables in your diet.
- After washing your hair, towel-dry it and apply either a shine serum (for frizzy, coarse hair or unruly curls) or glossing cream (for fine to medium hair). Both should have high levels of panthenol.
- Use fresh lemon juice to add shine and bounce to hair. Mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice from a lemon to 1cup of water. Wash and rinse hair with your usual shampoo. Pour lemon juice mixture over wet hair and massage in for a few minutes. Rinse hair immediately and thoroughly with cool water. Blow dry hair on medium high. Hair will be full of shine and bounce.
- Using a hair dryer can eliminate the moisture from your hair. Pick on heat activated shampoos and conditioners to retain the moisture.
So, these are eight steps that will get you shiny hair. If you notice that your hair lost some of its sheen during the day, just spritz a little shine spray on your hands and run them through your hair.