Hair loss is a common problem affecting millions of people. Most sufferers opt for chemical or drug treatments to curb this problem. Many times, hair loss is due to mechanical damage such as ripping combs and brushes through the hair or other poor hair care techniques. Some can be prevented if you take the right precautions, while others cannot and require you to go get medical treatment.
When it comes to the issue of how to stop hair fall home remedies work a great deal in the favor of the person. If your hair loss isn’t due to an underlying health condition, there are natural ways to keep your hair healthy and on your head. And if you are serious about fighting potential hair loss. Try the following easy tips at home and see how effective they are in reducing hair loss!
The Best Natural Treatment for Hair Loss
- Use essential oils combined with scalp massage. Massage promotes good circulation in the scalp to keep your hair follicles active. Massage your scalp daily by hand for a couple of minutes.
- You can rub your scalp with either garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. Leave it on overnight and wash it thoroughly in the morning.
- Try to drink at least 1.5 liters of water every day. Water helps to flush out all the toxins from body and helps to deal with problems like hair fall easily.
- Do some head-standing. This will allow the blood to circulate properly in your hair which will cut the hair loss down.
- Boil potatoes and rosemary in water on your stovetop. Strain the liquid and use it daily as a hair rinse.
- Soak a towel in hot water and squeeze lightly. Cover your hair with the hot towel for 10 minutes for 5 days, each day.
- Coconut hair oil massage is known to every Indian and needs no introduction. However, commercially produced coconut oil may not be that effective in preventing hair loss.
- Rub green tea into your hair. The tea contains antioxidants, which may prevent hair loss and help hair growth.
- Exercise, do yoga, meditate or find some other practice that will help to reduce your anxiety and stress levels.
- Avoid shampoos and as well as hair care products that have harmful contents in order to reduce the chances of losing hair each day.
All the above are easy to do and do not require much time. If you have a big problem then you can always consult the doctor for good solutions regarding how to stop hair loss.