After a hot and sweaty summer, the monsoon comes as a relief but the humid and damp weather takes a toll on the skin and eyes. The heat-induced rashes of summertime give way to the humidity-induced problems of the rainy season. Major issue during rainy season is the fungal infection. So never keep your skin and body wet for long time. Here are some best skin care tips that you need to follow during this season in order to look fresh and beautiful.
The Best Skin Care Tips for Monsoon
- Clean the skin: Non-soapy face wash to be used for deep cleansing. Clean the skin 3 – 4 times a day, which helps your pores to breath and get cleansed.
- Major issue during rainy season is the fungal infection. So never keep your skin and body wet for long time. Lukewarm water for bath, antifungal soap, cream and talc will be beneficial.
- Toning is must on regular basis either at night or morning time. Toning helps in blood circulation, cleansing the excess of oil from skin and reducing the pore size of skin pores. Toning gives tighter and firmer skin.
- Avoid heavy moisturizing creams or oily foundations and cream-based color makeup. Use a light mousse or a matte compact or simply a few drops of calamine lotion as a makeup base.
- Drink a lot fluids, in particular, water as the rainy season can be deceptively dehydrating.
- Shield the skin by Suns screens: Checking out by Sun Screen will be beneficial as deals in protecting the skin by harmful UV rays.
- Do not keep body wet for long time. Use Herbal anti fungal soap, cream and lukewarm water for bathing.
- Chemical peels are also an excellent way to freshen up dull skin and the monsoon is the best weather for them there is no risk of sun exposure and sensitivity after the peeling session.
- For those who develop dry skin during this, a mixture of rosewater and glycerin applied on your face before bed time works wonders. A mild cleanser can be used to get rid of dead cells and grime for those with oily skin. Oatmeal and papaya are known to act as mild exfoliates.
- Avoid Heavy Makeup: Important and best beauty tips for women for skin care in Monsoon is avoiding heavy make up. Do not rub your facial skin while drying it with towel. Be gentle to your gentle skin.
So get ready for dancing in rains as the drops would fall on your skin more like dew and will roll down like beads of Pearl. Happy Monsoon!!