Acne is a common skin condition that happens when oil and dead skin cells clog the skin’s pores. It normally occurs on the face, chest, back, shoulders, and neck. It is easy to feel that you don’t have control over your breakouts. But the fact is, you do. If you have acne, you want to know how to get rid of acne fast. There are many options for all natural remedies for acne. So, how do you choose which ones to try?
If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to help us spread the word by sharing this article with your peers! If you like this article, you might be interested in some of our other articles on: Natural Hair Care Tips for Autumn, How To Firm Your Skin Naturally, Fresh Bridal Prom Dresses 2015 and How To Get Rid of Stomach Bloating Fast.
How To Control Acne With Naturally Remedies
- Tea tree oil is found as an ingredient in many beauty products, but is also used on its own to treat many ailments, including acne. It is a powerful antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral that can eliminate the bacteria associated with acne. Frequently, tea tree oil will be effective in a short time.
- Lemon Juice: The acidic property of lemons can be very useful in treating acne. Lemon will clean out dirt that has accumulated in the pores and will harden the sebum. You can use it on your skin daily but if it is too drying then use it every two or three days.
- Fiber improves glycemic control and fiber also binds with hormones that are excreted from the liver and then via the bowel. You can increase your fiber by including extra foods such as hemp seeds, chia seeds, flaxseeds, oat bran or psyllium husks in smoothies, juices, breakfast dishes or simply take with water to move things along.
- Honey is sticky, and cinnamon is spicy, and it seems like they’re both things you’d want to avoid getting near your skin. Surprisingly, while it may sound strange, honey and cinnamon make a killer combo when it comes to acne. Cinnamon has antimicrobial properties, so it can help stop bacteria from getting out of hand. If it does, the honey is a natural anti-biotic, ready and waiting to wipe the little buggers out.
- Wash your skin using your fingertips, once in the morning and once at night. Remember to thoroughly rinse your skin with lukewarm water after washing it. Limit washing to twice a day and after you sweat.
- Rub an ice cube on problem areas to help reduce inflammation. Not only, does the cold close your pores it also forces the bacteria out. You can also splash your face with cold water to achieve similar affects.
- Green tea has antimicrobial and antioxidant compounds that can help fight acne. To get its effects, use a cooled cup of green tea as a face wash or lay the bag over the affected area.
Did we forget a natural breakout remedy that worked for you? Tell us in the Comments, below!