Acne is a typical skin condition that can influence pretty nearly 80% of the populace. So, you had acne when you were younger or just recovered from a bout of adult acne. The bumps are gone, but the purplish scars still linger. Most instances of skin break out will happen in the youngster years, however, it is not unprecedented for grown-ups to experience the ill effects of acne more over.
There are many precautions and treatments available to reduce scarring skin’s appearance. It may take some time but your regular efforts using certain natural bleaching agents as well as other ingredients may lighten your acne scars and gradually remove them permanently. Here are some easy natural remedies to get rid of acne scars. For those who desire a safe alternative to get rid of the scars left behind from pimples and acne, try some of these clever natural solutions.
The Effective Natural Skin Care Tips For Acne Scars
- Water: Water is probably best available natural method to treat acne scars. You should drink plenty of water, as it helps in flushing out the toxins from your body and revitalizing it. Water also assists in shedding dead skin cells and the formation of healthy skin. Drinking lukewarm water in the morning specifically helps in flushing out toxins.
- Lemon juice has natural skin fading properties, and that’s why it is an effective home remedy to get rid of acne scars.
- Apply sandal wood and rose water paste directly applied to the scarred area. Leave the paste for more than an hour. Sandalwood has cooling effect on the skin, so this remedy is best for those who have sensitive skin.
- Baking Soda: Baking soda is an excellent exfoliate, which helps to unclog pores and kills bacteria that cause acne. Make a thick paste of baking soda with water. Apply it to your face and let it sit for 5 minutes then rinse your skin well with warm water. Use this remedy daily.
- Honey is a great natural solution for clearing up pimples and reducing the red marks they leave behind. This is because honey contains antibacterial properties and helps to soothe the skin and reduce inflammation. Raw or manuka honey is the most effective. It can be dabbed directly onto the scarred area, using a q-tip.
- Aloe Vera: This wonder herb, Aloe Vera, not only soothes swollen skin but also helps in regenerating damaged tissues boosting the healing process. It’s better to use fresh gel like substance directly from the aloe vera leaf than to use over the counter products containing aloe vera.
- Coconut oil is at the top of the list when it comes to natural moisturizers with healing properties. Scoop about a quarter of a teaspoon of virgin coconut oil into the palm of your hand and let it melt as it comes up to body temperature. With your fingertips, massage oil directly onto scarred skin and let it soak in. There is no need to wash coconut oil away as the vitamins and essential fatty acids will continue to work and improve skin health as long as you wear it. However, if the oil is too heavy for your comfort, leave it on for at least thirty minutes before removing with an all-natural cleanser.
- Fenugreek: It is commonly used in the treatment of acne scars. Boil some fenugreek seeds in water and allow them to cool before applying to the scars. Application of a face mask made of fenugreek leaves paste is also quite effective.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil can be said to be the most skin friendly oil because it contains a ton of vitamins (A, D, E, C, B1 and B2), antioxidants and iron. Olive oil also has strong anti-inflammatory properties, which helps to get rid of acne scars.
- Slice a tomato and place it over your face or you can apply it by making a paste of tomatoes. Tomatoes are rich in vitamin A, it also helps to refresh and renews scarred and damaged skin.
- Egg White: Egg whites have healing qualities which help to reduce scars and marks. Use a cotton ball to massage egg white on your skin. Leave it on for 20 minutes then wash with warm water. This will reduce oiliness and make your pores tight.
- Use an ice cube: Ice is an extremely simple home remedy which can help to fade acne scars by soothing the inflamed skin and reducing redness. To use, just wrap an ice cube in a clean cloth or piece of paper towel and hold it against the scarred skin for a minute or two, til the area starts to feel numb.
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter, the fat derived from cacao seeds, is an excellent natural moisturizer and due to its moisturizing properties, it not only heals scars but also prevents them. But does cocoa butter remove acne scars? Yes, it can of course! Let’s know how it does it.
- Vitamin E: Probably the easiest way to use vitamin E for healing scars is to simply puncture the end of a gel capsule and squeeze the contents onto your fingertip. Apply the oil directly to scarred skin or mix it into your daily moisturizer to help heal acne and pimple scars faster.
I know a home remedy takes some time to give desired results, so have some patience and follow these tips regularly and see how these scars lighten day by day without harmful chemicals.