Every girl loves to wear beautiful short skirts, evening gowns etc, but if you have a lot of hair on your body, this might not be so possible. Nowadays there are plenty of hair removal methods available for women in order to get rid of unwanted hair on their body. You have probably tried to shave your legs but you ended up with nasty ingrown hairs and coarse hair.
In today’s world hair removal is just another thing we all do. Women all over the globe are removing hair from different parts of their body including their under arms and legs, facial hair, pubic hair as well as individual hairs that seem to have a life and conscious of their own. For women it is not that simple. There are some common measures which every woman must have tried in her lifetime.
Best Natural Hair Removal Tips for Women
Some of these techniques are still being used today such as waxing and sugaring. Check out some of the safest and most natural ways we can use to remove unwanted hair.
- Waxing is one of the easiest and convenient ways to deal with your hair. It may be painful in the beginning but this method goes a long way. The hair growth after waxing is comparatively slower in comparison to shaving. It also keeps your waxed legs and hands smooth and supple. You can make this wax in the luxury of your very home.
- Shaving is the best way to remove the coarse hair of the shin and calf. Always use a fresh blade to ensure the closest shave possible and to avoid stubble. To prolong the time between shaves, apply lotions that slow hair growth to the shaved area daily. Do not shave facial hair, arm hair or any other area where the shadow from regrowth is undesirable.
- Tweezing is another method for removing facial hair by using tweezers. It is a painstaking as well as time consuming job. Usually used for bushy eyebrows. Tweezing eventually stops your hair growth by the continuous pricking even though it may take lot of time.
- Turmeric is a common spice used in Asian and Indian cooking. Turmeric is one of the spices used in curry dishes. You can use turmeric mixed with flour to make a paste that will not only remove fine hair, but will also deter hair growth over time with continued use. This paste is perfect for female facial hair. It also softens and brightens the skin. What a bonus.
- Threading is a common hair removal method that can be used on any part of the body. The usual parts of the body where threading is used are upper lips, chin and eyebrows. It is very useful for people with sensitive skin. It is the twirling of the cotton threads which removes the hair for that perfect look.
This costless method can give your professional results and you can enjoy your fabulous, smooth legs for a long time. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the site or the writer.