Acne is a disorder that causes skin eruptions and inflammation in human beings. Acne is a tremendously embarrassing and burdensome problem. It is easy to feel that you don’t have control over your breakouts. Especially teenagers suffer the most from this problem due to increased hormone level in their body.
We are constantly being bombarded with natural remedies for acne, but we hear very little about natural remedies for acne. By using some common ingredients found in your pantry and refrigerator you can surely treat acne at home. Here are some easy things you can start doing today to help you heal your acne. You should notice a difference in about 4 weeks.
The Most Useful Natural Acne Care Tips
- Tea tree oil acts like an antiseptic and this can help in removing damaged skin cells by slightly irritating the skin. When tea tree oil is applied on the affected skin, it produces bacteria-fighting cells which help in treating the acne. Just apply one drop of tree tea oil to the affected area three times a day.
- Neem is a good skin herb. If you are following a good diet then this herb will be quite beneficial to your acne fighting regimen. This herb is used by making it into a tea. You can buy the raw herbs are make your own or buy teabags of neem.
- The watery gel from Aloe Vera plant is also a highly effective natural cure against Acne. The enzyme-rich gel has very soothing anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It can also be taken internally and helps clean up and detox the digestive tract. This in turn can help clear up the skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is the natural remedy for acne is another powerful one, it has both antibacterial and antifungal properties. To start out, you may want to dilute a few teaspoons with half water or ¼ water as it can be quite powerful when applied directly to your skin.
- Oatmeal powder can do wonders to your pimple skin. Take some oatmeal powder and add lemon juice, turmeric, honey, and curd to it. Crush some green tea leaves in it and make a paste. Apply the mixed paste evenly on your face and make it dry for 30 minutes. Wash your face with clean water and you will be surprised to see rejuvenated skin.
- Honey is naturally antibacterial, which is why it’s used in many scrubs and facials. If you have a pimple that you need to be rid of by tomorrow, just put a dab of honey on it, then a band aid to keep it in place overnight. The next morning, the pimple will be gone or significantly smaller. You can also use honey by itself as a facial mask. Leave it on for an hour or longer if you wish to see a clearer complexion by the next day.
- The cooling and soothing effect of cucumber will help in treating acne. Take one small cucumber and with the help of a blender make a paste out of it. Then add one teaspoon of yogurt and apply it on the affected area. Leave it for half an hour or more and then wash it off. Well, cucumber is one of the easiest treatments at home to get relief from acne.
- Vitamin E also helps in countering Acne. It is a natural antioxidant and beneficial for the skin. Vitamin E comes in soft gelatin capsules that contain Vitamin E, Soybean Oil, Glycerin, and Water.
Hopefully these tips can save you a few dollars in this economy and you can do things a little more easily and naturally. For better result you must also follow the guidelines of a healthy life style. However, if you cannot treat acne with these home remedies you need to consult a doctor.
You may be interested in the following posts: