When it comes to overall grooming, nails too play a very important role, especially attractive and clipped nails. As the season changes the effect is not only your body but also on your skin and nails. As your skin your nails also need extra attention in the cold weather. Every woman wants beautiful hands and healthy nails.
During winter, nails get dry and are more prone to damages. To make sure that your beautiful nails in your beautiful hands look as beautiful as you. Enjoy with your healthy nails in winter season by following simple nail care tips.
The Best Nail Care Tips in Winter Season
So, it is essential that you should make a good winter nail care routine in order to keep your nail well moisturized and healthy. Here are some nail care tips for winter season.
- Moisturizing your skin and nails is important in winters. Apply moisturizer or olive oil on nails and hands regularly to reduce dryness. Moisturizing your hands and nails helps them to keep healthy and glowing. Prevent chipping of the nail by applying a good herbal cream to the nails for its shine and growth.
- Apply the lotion for each finger separately to ensure the proper application and achieve the desired effect. Furthermore it is even more beneficial if you repeat this tiny ritual after each bath you take. Remember toenails are just as sensitive don’t forget about them either.
- Try to use vitamin A and calcium in your diet in winters as it will cause dryness and brittleness.
- A healthy diet will also do miracles with your vulnerable nails. Protein is the buzzword when it comes of nail growth and strengthening. Folic acids as well as Biotin are also top notch solutions for flawless nails. There’s nothing more nutritive than including the ingredients rich in these elements into your daily meals.
- Avoid hot or cold water for hand washing. Use lukewarm water instead.
- Water also depraves nails from its natural glow and moisture. Drink 8-10 glass of water even in winters to keep your body hydrated and left with natural glow.
- Try to protect your nails and hands from sun exposure, extreme cold winds, for this you can use gloves.