Jobs these days are not just about being skillful and good with your work, but also about looking presentable. Makeup gives us a chance to dip our fingers into a universe of color, twirl about in pots of shimmer and glitter and gloss, and exert the creative impulse with turquoise, ochre, midnight blue, gold dust, ruby, poppy, persimmon.
These socializing working-women don’t have the time to go home, doll up and then go out they’d much rather go directly from work. Every woman must have some basic items that can be used to create any look, be it romantic, seductive, classy or glamorous. For such women we have some simple and quick makeup tips which can be done even when they are on their way to office. Take a look.
Easy Makeup Tips for Working Women
These simple make up tips will help women in building their confidence levels at workplace, sets attitude and speeds up the daily routine work.
- Mascara is one of the most popular make-up items used by women all over the world. It highlights the shape of your eyes and length of your lashes in a subtle and understated manner.
- In today’s world there are literally too many bases available, which can take up a lot of your time in the morning. The soothing lotion needs to be applied right after the bath. This provides the drained out moisture to skin and prevents dry flaky skin.
- Blush – whether you desire the sun-kissed look, or rosy look, you definitely need a little blush. Carry a small blush kit in a color that suits your skin tone and make sure it comes with a nice rounded brush. Avoid flat brushes; these do not help in application.
- Highlighting the eyes with kohl and eyeliners, and using light colored eye shadows is a good idea. Make sure that there is not too much bling involved in any of your makeup products.
- Use an eyeliner pencil to highlight your eyes. Apply a thin line on the lower lid and upper lid to brighten up your beautiful eyes.
- You can also use eye shadow to enhance the look of your eyes. Use a black eye shadow to darken the eyebrows.
- Apply a natural lip color and dab with color. This gives a natural look to the lips. You can also apply a lip gloss to sparkle your lips.
If you are like most working women who are also wives and mothers, you don’t have time for much other than your work and family. With the help of these makeup tips, you can make sure you look your very best as you tackle the day ahead.