In the summer time, it becomes essential to take care of yourself even more than the rest of the year. The kiss of summer bestows nature’s shining secret to your face as long as you do not let it dry your skin and cause those tiny summer wrinkles to appear. In hot weather, applying your makeup should be as simple and comfy as putting on your favorite pair of jeans and flip-flops.
There are some makeup disasters that can happen in summer sun and a relaxing beach noon that we do not pay adequate attention too. Here’s a roundup of all of our best summer makeup tips, from the products to pack for a perfect weekend getaway to tips that’ll keep your makeup from melting.
The Most Effective Summer Makeup Tips
- Colors such as golden-green or mango green for eyes can be used along with black or brown mascara.
- Waterproof mascara may seem like the obvious choice for summer, but the formulas tend to be clumpier than regular mascaras, so if you’re not going swimming, they’re not necessary.
- To make your own moisturizing cream take four almonds and soak them in enough milk to cover them. Let them remain thus for a whole night, next morning peel and grind them to a smooth paste. Now mix in two tablespoons of milk cream and a few drops of essence of rose. Store in a bottle and keep it in the fridge.
- Gold shimmer under brows or across cheekbones can be a luxury you can use.
- The only thing you can do to get rid of this yellowish tint is to scrape the surface of your nail with the help of the finest-grain side of the block file and use the clear UV-resistant topcoat for protection and shine.
- Use eyeliner pencil of slate gray, warm chocolate or navy shades with a light hand.
- Use gel on your hair and use only the fresh razor with triple blades to shave bikini line to avoid any unsightly rashes. You can use 1% hydrocortisone cream to any rash to cure it and hide any redness in the area by using tinted facial moisturizer.
- Choose powder versions. Leave the heavier liquid products for the colder months the summer is all about shimmer and shine. “Keep in mind powder formulas for foundation, blush, and bronzer are a good option for the summer they’ll absorb excess shine and oils,” says Miller. It’s one of the best summer makeup tips for oily skin.
- Warm blond and naturally medium brown hair with highlights may acquire coppery shades in sun due to oxidation. Thus, always wear a hat or scarf while venturing outdoors. Hair color gloss can help you to achieve the shine again.
- Wear only natural nude shades as lip colors while going out to the beach. If your bullet is going soft, try to cool it a little by placing it in a fridge or near an air conditioner.
Hope you will have liked these tips and you will follow them. If you want to put smokey eye makeup then click on this link and follow these tips.