To be quite frank hairy legs on a woman is not the most attractive sight. Hair on our legs is always a problem but the good news is that there are quite a few alternatives. There are a number of methods by which we can remove body hair depending on the body part where it has grown.
Here are some best tips on legs hair removal, laser hair removal for legs hair, legs hair waxing or how to rid yourself of that five-o’clock shadow your legs are now growing as you read…
The Most Effective Leg Hair Removal Tips
- Legs are most easily shaved in the bath or shower using some kind of soap or shaving cream so that the razor glides over the skin and razor burn can be avoided. You can also use an electric razor – although it’s not so easy to obtain a smooth finish.
- Both waxing and sugaring use pretty much the same techniques, the difference being in the paste or spread that is used to remove hair. After applying paste over the skin, a paper strip or cloth is used to remove wax along with hair.
- Electric Tweezers: This method is fast, removes hair by the root and the results are as effective as waxing where regrowth occurs in a period that goes from 3 to 4 weeks. However this can cause pain as the hair is pulled out – shaving on the other hand is painless (unless you cut yourself).
- Depilatory creams can be used for removing hair on the legs too but it would take a large amount of cream to cover the whole leg surface and as this messy procedure would need to be repeated every few days it’s really not that practical as a hair remover.
- Laser hair removal is the longest lasting option, but also the most costly to use. It is a medical procedure in which a laser beam is used to penetrate the hair follicle and by using heat, damage the follicle to slow hair growth.
For a more long term solution laser hair removal or electrolysis may be used if time and cost are not an issue. Hope you will follow these useful hair removal tips at home. If you know any tip for leg hair removal, then you can share with us via comments.