Ladies love their nails. They make our hands look elegant and feminine and we would like them to be strong and pretty. Regular nail care results in healthy nails that you can be proud to take to work or out on the town. Your nail care plan can be simple and inexpensive. There are people who really care for their nails, while others couldn’t care less. But when nail problems stroke, it’s time to seek help.
Are your nails in need of some help? Or do you just fancy nice nails? Getting shiny and healthy nails is not a tough row to hoe. The ingredients from your kitchen cabinet can work wonders for you. Let’s check some of the home remedies for clean, shiny and healthy nails.
The Best Natural Nails Care Tips At Home
- Soak your nails: This step is optional. Soak your nails for about 10 minutes in a bowl of oil (preferably olive oil) and salt. Once you have done that soak them in warm water mixed with salt. This should strengthen up your nails and make them healthier.
- Evening primrose oil is another source of essential fatty acid. Take 1,000 milligrams three times a day with meals. If your nails have white spots, you may be deficient in zinc. Nuts, root vegetables, whole grains, meat, and shellfish are good sources of this mineral.
- Vitamin E capsule is the only thing, which can make alive dull face, lifeless hair and brittle nails. Avocado & rosewater are two great things that can be applied to get pink nails at home. Use scrubber on your nails, once a week, to remove dead cells.
- Cuticle Removing: One of the biggest mistakes many girls do when it comes to their nails is cutting the cuticles. This should never be done. Instead, apply cuticle remover gel or cream and gently push your cuticles with a cuticle stick.
- Petroleum Jelly: Petroleum jelly also helps in gaining shiny nails. Just rub Vaseline or any other petroleum jelly on your nails after taking a bath or before going to bath, for nourishing them.
- Fish Oil: Though, fish oil is good for health, but it also happens to be good for your nails. It is a wonderful way to treat nails at home, especially in winters.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a natural and proven home remedy for providing shine to your nails. Massaging with warm olive oil on nails would do all the work.
So, these are tips on taking care of your nails I have for you. What do you think, are they helpful? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.