Acne has always been a problem with teenagers and it does not only affect their physical well being but it also affects their social standing especially in school. And, although it is more common in teens who are just entering hormonal turmoil. In fact, it’s rather rare to come across any teenager, who has not been bothered by even a single pimple.
Acne prevention is basically easy. You do not need to purchase very expensive products that promise to stop the onset of pimples and other forms of acne. If you want to know how to prevent the occurrence of pimples in your teens, follow the article to find some helpful natural acne cure tips on the same.
The Best Ways To Prevent Your Acne in Teenage
- Wash your face gently with warm water and a mild soap at least twice a day. This will help to eliminate the oil build up that causes acne. It is also a good idea to wash your face after you exercise because sweat can clog pores.
- Don’t use makeup or cosmetics to cover an acne breakout. As the much as it feels good to have the pimples less noticeable by friends or relatives, make-up can actually aggravate the pimples.
- Honey is believed to posses many curative and cleansing properties. However, before using it, try opening the clogged pores of your face by wetting it with warm water.
- Make sure that you drink plenty of water during the day. Around eight glasses of water has to be the minimum quota. Water is one of the best cleansers and it aids the body in flushing out the toxins.
- Experiment with your skincare. It can take some time to find a routine that works for you and your skin. But be patient and open-minded and you will find the right products.
- Most junk foods tend to be high in fat. Consider the examples of candy bars, chips, pastries, fries, and shakes. The fat in these products are primarily stored by the body and contribute to more hormone spikes.
- Fasting is one quick way to help the body to cleanse. A 24-hr fast once a week or once a month should prove helpful. A colon cleanse helps the body to cleanse and function better.
- Keep your hands away from your skin. Avoid picking, squeezing or scratching your pimples. Don’t rest your face on your hands or other objects, such as telephone receivers.
- Eat a healthy balanced diet. Diets high in sugar and fats can contribute to acne problems.
- Avoid accessories that press up closely against the skin. Caps, hats and headbands might be the latest fad, but they also trap sweat and oil that causes acne.
While pimples are normal during your teen years, it is important to learn some daily self-care steps to manage skin problems before they get more serious. Hope you will followed these acne cleansers tips. Take care of your skin and it will take care of you!