We use our feet a lot throughout the day, whether it is for walking, running or jumping. Feet can get very dry and hard because of this. Callused, cracked, or scaly feet in a pair of beautiful sandals or cute flip-flops are not attractive. We don’t really consider foot care until something is wrong with our feet or its time to let them out of shoes for the summer. Read on to find out how to keep your feet soft and healthy in summer.
How To Get Soft Feet in Summer At Home
- After soaking, swamp away cicatrices, heels and sides of the feet with a foot file or pumice stone. Avoid use of a foot razor since it removes an excessive amount of skin and may simply trigger infection and permanent damage if utilized incorrectly.
- Water is the body’s moisturizer. Water keeps your skin soft and helps your cells and organs function better. Water is necessary for life. Adults should drink at least 64 ounces of spring water per day. Lack of water can cause your feet to become dry and cracked, so drink up!
- Try a Foot Masque. After a long day at work, nothing feels better than pampering your tired feet. With fresh papaya and lemon to cleanse, and tomatoes, potatoes, and anti-fungal essential oils to prevent stinky feet, your feet will be thanking you. Leave this on for ten minutes, and massage off.
- Clip toenails with a straight-edge nail clipper to make sure they don’t turn into curved or rounded in the corners. Toenails must to be clipped to just above the top of each toe.
- Protect your feet. Just like hands, feet and ankles get exposed to wind, heat, and cold. Always protect your feet with warm wool socks in the winter and sunscreen in the summer.
- Exfoliate your feet with a loofah: If a ped egg looks too intimidating or scary to use, you can get the dead skin off your feet with a loofah instead. Start off by soaking your feet in warm water for about five minutes. Then, put an exfoliating product all over the loofah. Doing this will help remove the top layers of dead skin.
- Soak feet at least once a week. Soaking your feet will definitely make your feet feel and look softer but this is also extremely relaxing. One of my favorite is the honey-milk soak. It moisturizes well and feels awesome! All you need for this is 6 or 7 cups of warm or hot water, but not scalding hot, 2 cups of milk and about 1 cup of honey. Mix this all together and soak feet for about 15 minutes. After you are done soaking, rinse and dry your feet well.
- If your toe nails are healthy then you can apply nail polish. Nail polish locks out moisture and doesn’t enable the nail or the nail to ‘breathe.’ Remove the polish frequently.
Follow these suggestions for foot care and sexy soft feet can be yours. If you want to get more tips on how to get healthy skin naturally and how to get glowing skin then follow these useful tips and enjoy with your beautiful soft skin.