Sun exposure, air pollution and the aging process can all reduce your skin’s elasticity, leading to sagging skin and fine lines. Looking for a way to improve the elasticity and the firmness of your facial skin without surgery or costly doctor visits? There are ways to tighten the skin on your face and look younger.
The Best Tips on How To Tighten Skin on Face
- Ingredients that tone your skin and clean your pores give your skin an overall tighter appearance. Milk and buttermilk contain lactic acid, a type of alpha hydroxy acid that clears away dead skin cells and refreshes the skin.
- You should aim to drink eight glasses of cold water a day. Water flushes the toxins out of your body and provides the moisture to keep your skin supple and fresh.
- The best way to avoid loose facial skin is prevention. Start by avoiding too much exposure to sunlight or UV light caused by tanning beds. Also, remove any and all makeup before going to bed.
- Face Exercises: Simply bring your tongue up to the roof of your mouth and hold it there for three seconds. Repeat this tongue exercise four or five more times. Try to do this exercise a couple of times a day for the best results.
- A daily 15-minute massage with the fingertips stimulates blood circulation to the facial muscles.
- Omega-3 fatty acids stimulate healthy cell growth and tighten up the skin. Foods that are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids include avocados, fish and olive oil.
- Try doing a routine facial massage every night before going to bed for about 5-10 minutes. Always massage your face in an upward motion.
You can also apply these natural skin treatments to moisturize and smooth skin in other problem areas, such as your neck or elbows. So if you want to get soft feet in summer then follow these useful tips and get beautiful and smooth foot.