You are a beautiful woman, you have an amazing personality, you are known for your wonderful dressing sense, but your hair always puts you in an embarrassing situation. Hair spa is one of the best treatments for hair and today it has become a big trend. This treatment nourishes your damaged hair which has lost it shine.
This treatment nourishes your damaged hair which has lost it shine. Some people skip oiling and directly apply the conditioning mask, after shampooing. If you want to do a hair spa treatment at home, fix a day, when you have plenty of free time, as this treatment takes ample time.
Moreover, you need to have multiple sittings for your hair to get the desirable shine and strength. Try out these some of the best hair spa treatments at home to make yourself feel like you’ve just spent the day at the spa.
The Most Effective Hair Spa Treatment At Home
- Begin with oil massage. Use coconut oil, or olive oil with a mixture of few essential oils. Cover your entire hair with the oil and then gently massage your scalp with your finger tips to enhance blood circulation. Massage will help to strengthen the roots of the hair and prevent split end, breakage and hair fall. Let the oil stay on your hair for half an hour or more. Watch television or read a book and do whatever you like to stay relaxed.
- Honey is one of the best hair treatments you can give your hair. The good properties in honey help retain shine and lustre to damaged hair. Apply half cup of honey and gently massage it into damp hair. You might have doubts, as honey might be very messy and sticky but honey is great for moisturizing damaged hair.
- Egg hair mask is suitable for all types of hair. Mix two eggs with some coconut oil and make a smooth mixture out of it. Now apply this to hair while massaging. Take whole eggs for normal hair but only egg whites for oily hair and egg yolk for dry brittle hair. Cover the hair with warm towel again for about twenty minutes and then wash off with shampoo.
- Applying conditioner is the most vital step of spa hair treatment. There are many good conditioners in the market. Choose the conditioner according to your hair type. You will need a protein based conditioner to provide your hair a good moisturizing treatment, if you have colored hair.
- Mash a ripe banana, and mix with olive oil, egg, honey, milk. Blend and apply on your hair. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash off.
- Cucumber Hair Treatment: This is an amazing hair treatment for dry or damaged hair. Start by making a paste of 1 egg white with two tablespoons of olive oil and 4 pieces of cucumber. Massage and rinse it with lukewarm water after 15 minutes for smooth and silky strands.
I would recommend this procedure to every woman who wants beautiful hair without the expense of a parlor on their pockets. Please try this and let me know girls. Have a great day.