The society that we live in today is obsessed with appearance and so people have become more focused on how other people see them. Having white teeth is a sign of good health and personal hygiene and is also essential for a lovely smile. Now, your smile and teeth say a lot about a person, who you are and your health status. It is important to have a set of clean white teeth.
If you want to know how to make some lifestyle changes as well as to try some at-home treatments for whitening your teeth, here are some of the best and easy, efficient and budget-friendly remedies to keep your smile looking its best all through fall!
The Best Natural Tips To Clean Your Teeth
- Mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid effecting enamel. If you are using just water you can leave it on for up to 3 minutes.
- Applying a banana peel to achieve white teeth can be done by gently rubbing the inside of the peel on your teeth for about two minutes once or twice a day.
- Brush your teeth immediately after eating or drinking foods that stain teeth.
- Drink a glass of water for every hour that you’re at work. That way, when you get home, you’ll have finished your recommended daily dosage. If you work at home or part-time, make sure that you drink at least one eight-ounce glass every hour for eight hours. Not only does water help keep your digestive system healthy, control weight, and hydrate your skin, but it also helps keep your teeth even more pearly white.
- Eat more strawberries. This sounds like a really good tip since strawberries are pretty sweet and here is the thing. They also help give your teeth a cleaner, polished look. Strawberries contain an enzyme called malic acid that works the magic on your teeth. Mix the strawberries with baking powder and apply on your teeth. Give it a few months and note the big difference.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is the very useful solution, it’s a very effective way to clean your teeth and most people comment that after Apple Cider has worked its magic one looks like he or she had their teeth professionally cleaned. However, it is acidic and may weaken the enamel so avoid too much use of it.
- Another effective and safe method to getting your teeth to look their best is to apply olive oil. Use a clean cloth or cotton swab and apply to your teeth for two to three minutes before your regular teeth-brushing routine.
By going natural here, you can save the money for something else, feel better about yourself, and have a healthier mouth (and health is what, in the end, creates real beauty.)