In order to maintain the health and beauty of your hair, it is important to keep hair properly conditioned and hydrated. It is usual problem with almost everyone to hair lose or hair fall due to this fact of hair fall we need to increase hair growth with the natural ways. Homemade hair care treatments are a sensible and affordable way to care for your hair without harsh chemicals and damaging hair products.
There is a solution for that: make it at home! You will not be sacrificing the quality of the product either, simply because it is homemade. You may find that these homemade products give you a better result than the most expensive salon products. Follow the simple homemade hair care tips and you will definitely have envious hair.
The Most Effective Homemade Hair Care Tips
- Applying a heated mixture to the hair helps the strands better absorb moisture and assists in smoothing damaged hair. Some natural products that can be used for this treatment include soybean oil, olive oil, and castor oil.
- Mash a banana and mix three or four drops of almond oil in it and then mix both of them properly and rub on you scalp and also on your hair and then leave it for one hour, keep remember to cover your head with shower cap. Now wash your hair with a good quality shampoo.
- A mixture of chamomile, yogurt, and lavender can brighten blonde hair, coffee can be used as a simple dye for brunette hair, and herbs such as sage and rosemary can be effective to help cover gray hair.
- Onion: Add alimented onion to your regular shampoo. Wait for 15 days and use the shampoo regularly. Not just does it fasten hair growth but it’ll help to improve shine of your hairs.
- Apply mixture of vinegar and warm water to the hair and leave for 15 minutes. Wash it off with mild shampoo. It will give a nice bouncy effect to the hair.
- Instead of shampooing, try the hair care tips with baking soda by massaging it into the hair and scalp to absorb oil and loosen dead skin or scalp. Rinse your hairs without any shampoos.
- Natural honey and aloe-vera: Cut 3 aloe vera leaves and removes the gel. Mix honey in it, and put it on to the scalp. Keep it for 25 minutes and rinse.