Want to save some money? Try some home frizzy hair remedies for keeping the spring in your curls. No matter how often you suffer from frizzy hair, you can use a variety of common ingredients from your kitchen to treat the problem with simple, natural remedies. Frizzy hair caused by humidity is different than static-induced frizz that you may experience in winter, and it has its own set of natural at-home remedies that you can use to treat it.
There are a few natural, at home maintenance forms to help hair nourishment. Here are tried and useful home remedies for frizzy hair, which will not only tame your dry frizzy hair but also make your hair shiny and bouncy. These natural remedies for frizzy hair don’t require supplies of expensive serums. Let us have a look at some of those frizzy hair home remedies.
The Best Tips for Frizzy Hair With Natural Remedies
- Carbonated Water Rinse: If you often let your curls air dry, this is a great remedy to eliminate hair frizz caused by humidity. After you wash your hair, give it a final rinse with carbonated or sparkling water. The reason carbonated or sparkling water reduces frizz is because of it’s low pH level.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse to tame frizzy hair: Apple cider vinegar is acidic and very effective in taming frizzy hair. Moreover it provides excellent healthy shine to your hair.
- Avocado and olive oil both have amazing hydrating benefits, and avocado also has the good kind of fatty acids to help sooth frizziness. Mash up the avocado and add a splash of olive oil, whipping the two together. After shampooing your hair, apply the avocado mask to your hair, making sure to fully cover all of your hair. Let sit for 30 minutes to an hour, and rinse thoroughly. You can then condition your hair to get rid of the avocado scent, and enjoy how soft and smooth your hair feels!
- Carbonated water (such as club soda, soda water or sparkling water) is one of the best options for treating frizzy hair at home. Carbonated water is made by using pressure to dissolve carbon dioxide gas in water. This water has low pH levels that help fight frizz caused by humidity. Simply rinse your hair with carbonated water after each regular shampooing. This will soothe and tame the frizz, but you need to follow this remedy for quite some time.
- Coconut oil and Vitamin E: Mixture of unscented coconut oil and pure Vitamin E oil can do the trick too. Mix 1 part of Vitamin E oil with 4 parts of coconut oil, shake well and store it suitably. Warm this oil and treat yourself to a hair and scalp massage. Wash your hair after about 40 minutes. It does wonders in nourishing hair.Warm oil penetrates the hair roots and scalp pores better than the normal oils. Hence, do make sure to heat your hair oil before using it for the massage.
- Warm up some olive oil and apply it gently onto your hair thoroughly from scalp till hair ends. Let it sit for 30 minutes before you shampoo and condition your hair. It’s regular use once a week will very effectively tame your frizzy hair.
- Raw Egg & Olive Oil Treatment: Whisk one raw egg and mix in spoonful of olive oil. Egg yolk is rich in fats and proteins, and is naturally moisturizing. Egg whites contain enzymes that kill bacteria and remove unwanted oils. Meanwhile, the olive oil acts as en emollient that locks the moisture into your hair. Apply this mixture to your hair prior to shampooing/conditioning and let sit for about a half hour before rinsing and washing hair.
- Bananas: Bananas are great for hair conditioning because they are rich in natural oils, potassium, carbohydrates and vitamins. All these ingredients lock in moisture to soften and add shine to your hair and help prevent and repair split ends.
- Egg has been one of the most popular home remedies for frizzy hair.There’s little else as good as the combination of eggs and olive oil.
So here is the compilation of some of the best solutions for you! If you try any of these remedies, let me know how they work! Or, if you have another suggestion I’m all ears!