Home remedies for acne and natural acne treatments to have clear oiliness and redness remove most types of scars and acne marks try natural homemade remedies that people. When the healing takes place, acne redness develops. It is not a scar but a post-inflammatory change. Homemade treatments are not a substitute for over-the-counter and prescription medications in most cases.
The Most Effective Home Remedies for Acne Redness
- The usage of lemons has been of the great use for the acne related issues even Ayurveda suggests that using lemons and mixing them with rose water as well as honey to make a facial mask.
- Oatmeal is extremely soothing and calms inflammation in the body, both inside and out. Oatmeal can be applied to the skin in order to reduce redness and to diminish the severity of acne breakouts.
- Get some ice cubes from your freezer. Use a clean cloth to cover the ice cubes. Place it on the red marks for 10 minutes. It will make the redness of the blemish less noticeable.
- Apply vitamin E gel or lotion on the red marks. Massage the vitamin E deeply on the marks. It will really help to heal skin cells and will remove red marks.
- Drinking a lot of fruit juices and lots of water intake will wash away the toxins and help in good flow of the blood to give the skin a radiant look as well as reduce the dry nature of the skin.
- Calamine lotion is known for reducing the redness and itchiness of poison ivy or chicken pox, but it can also reduce the redness associated with acne breakouts. Calamine lotion can be worn overnight for the best results, and rinsed off in the morning.
- If you want to minimize the redness immediately, try using Clean & Clear anti-blemish gel.
- Try to use any toothpaste at home on the effected areas. It should be applied before going off to sleep at night. This will able to decrease swelling and redness overnight.
In conclusion, there are many natural home remedies for acne redness. However, maybe not all of the ideas are works for you. Try each of them and see which the best for you. Do remember, these home remedies for acne redness are natural. So it will not harm our skin.