Losing hair is a common phenomenon, and most people experience moderate hairfall every day. Most people think about preventing hair loss only after they have lost a lot of it. Women Hair loss prevention is best done in its early stages when you can still fortify and strength hair follicles that product hair. In fact, the truth is preventing hair loss is a simpler process than treating hair loss.
If you are experiencing hair loss, consult your doctor to investigate the cause. It may be due to hormone changes, medications, thyroid disorder, extreme stress or a number of other reasons. If you want to grow your hair back, here are some hair loss prevention tips that might help.
The Best Hair Loss Prevention Tips for Women
- Eat a balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, lean meat (or other protein sources such as eggs or tofu) and whole grains.
- Avoid processed food as much as possible. Pay attention to your vitamins and minerals. B vitamins, folic acid and biotin are all important for healthy hair and skin. Vitamin C also can aid in improving scalp circulation.
- Exercise is important to improve nutrient absorption and can aid in combating stress. Yoga is advised to relieve stress and relax muscles to encourage good blood circulation. To increase blood flow in the scalp, end shampooing with a cold water rinse and massage. Reducing damage to hair during styling is an excellent way to prevent loss of hair.
- Aloe vera and Rosemary for shampoos can be curative for certain scalp disorders that cause hair loss. There are others that when topically applied, can help dilate blood vessels to send more nutrients to the follicles such as Gingko biloba.
- Wash the hair out with decoction of tea or a bit of lemon squeezed into the water in which you will bathe. (for dandruff).
- Apply coconut or almond oil. If doing this daily does not appeal to you, apply the oil on the scalp overnight before shampooing, or apply a drop to the top of your head before you comb out your hair.
- Henna is claimed to help heal hair follicles and increase hair growth. As henna seals the hair cuticle it makes hair stronger and more resistant to breakage and loss of shine.
- Massage your scalp and the roots of your hair with a few drops of essential oil. Wrap your hair in plastic wrap and then place a warm towel around it. Leave it on overnight and then shampoo with a mild, moisturizing shampoo. Repeat weekly.
- Another hair loss remedy is to apply different nutritious masks that strengthen the hair and roots. The mixture of vegetables and fruits, vegetable oils, tea, honey, dairy products, and cognac give several nutrients to the scalp.
Luckily, these hair loss prevention tips will work for just about anyone when it comes to getting that hair growth back. Thіѕ article wіƖƖ share tips thаt hаνе beеn shown tο get уουr hair growing аɡаіn. Make ѕυrе уου try а few different methods tο keep уουr hair.