The right combinations of of oils targeted for different skincare needs provide powerful properties to normalize oil production, reduce the signs of aging, and refine the skins texture. Some of the best facial oils to use for beautiful skin are not well known. Many of them are made from obscure sounding trees that only grow in Africa.
Without fillers like water and preservatives, the oils are quickly absorbed and go to work balancing the skin. I have been using more common oils like coconut oil and apricot kernel oil, but the oils I am going to discuss here have wonderful skin beautifying properties and when I need oil again I might try one of these oils.
The Most Effective Oils for Facial Skin
- Marula Oil: Rich in vitamins C and E and beneficial fatty acids, marula oil is great for a variety of skin types. It would be a great oil to choose for those of you who have dry or dehydrated skin.
- Rosehip Oil: Enessa sources certified organic Chilean Rosehip Oil and includes it in all of their moisturizers. It offers superb hydrating properties, instantly reviving skin with a deeply penetrating level of moisture.
- Kalahari Melon Seed Oil: The Kalahari Melon is a melon that grows in the Kalahari Desert, and the oil that is produced from the seeds is excellent for skin. This oil has strong moisturizing properties from the omega 6 fatty acids, which are abundant in Kalahari Melon seed oil. It also is a great source of phytosterols.
- Monoi Oil: Monoi oil was used by the Maori people for medicinal purposes, beauty routines, and religious rituals. To create this precious oil, the blooms of the Tahitian Monoi plant are soaked in the oil carefully extracted from young coconuts.
- Argan Oil: Argan oil is well known for its ability to add shine and moisture to hair without weighing it down, and while it is great for hair it is also one of the best facial oils you can use. It is rich in vitamins A and E, which are great for skin health. It also has omega 6 and 9 fatty acids that help plump skin and keep the moisture barrier healthy.
Each and every one of these oils is very beneficial for skin. Do you use oil in your skincare routine? Are you familiar with any of these skincare oils?