Most men might be surprised, but women have facial hair too. In fact, having facial hair is something that all women are embarrassed about. Female body does not look good with hair on body and face. However, they grow remarkably in some females. The quantity and quality of the hair may differ but at the end of the day, what counts is that the wish (in many cases the need) to remove it is still the same.
With all of these amazing facial hair removal methods for women, you’re positive to become hair free before you know it. There are many methods and products to remove female facial hair and seeing which one works best for you. You are sure to be hair free in no time. You just have to find the best technique that is suitable for you.
The Useful Facial Hair Removal Tips for Women
There are a quite a few different ways that you can have facial hair removed. Some of these are salon only and some are salon or home based removal systems. Either way, these are only a few of the many ways to remove hair from your face:
- Shaving method is not recommended as a female facial hair removal because hairs grow back very quickly, thicker and darker.
- Facial threading is done by having a knotted thread make a trap. This will then catch the hairs and will force them out by their roots. The quick movements of the technique that go back and forth are very effective in removing hairs from your face.
- Apply a mask of a paste made of sugar, lemon and water in the direction of hair growth. Rinse after 10-15 minutes. Apply twice a week.
- To turn hair golden brown, apply before bedtime a paste of 2 teaspoon fresh lime juice and ½ teaspoon sugar, 3-4 times a week for 2 months.
- A facial wax is a clean, fast and easy method for removing female facial hair for up to 6 weeks. But many experience swelling and redness in reaction to the hairs.
- Threading is a technique which has come from the Middle East and Asia and is becoming much more popular now in the Western end of the world. It’s most popular for the eyebrows but is now a growing trend for face hair removal too.
- Blend one egg white with 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1/2 tablespoon of corn flour until it becomes a sticky paste. Apply the mixture to your face. When it dries gently peel it off. Repeat this 3-4 times a week.
With all these facial hair removal tips for women, you are sure to find the perfect method to match your needs. Even if having facial hair is a problem, fortunately there are various treatments that can ensure that you can always be hair free.