Hair on the face has become a real problem for many girls and women. They do their best to get rid of them. If you are embarrassed by excessive hair, then you’ve probably thought about facial hair removal. How to remove facial hair? Well, there are many ways to get rid of it. The following tips are meant to educate women about the safest and most effective means of removing unsightly facial hair.
The Useful Hair Removal Tips on Face
- Take turmeric powder and some milk, mix them together. Rub the paste like mixture on your face and leave it for around 15 minutes and wash off. Whilst washing scrub it off in a circular motion with fingers.
- Plucking hairs with tweezers is good for a couple of stray hairs that pop up. It is especially popular for tidying up stray hairs around the eyebrows. It can be painful and time-consuming if you have several hairs that need to go.
- Sugaring is becoming a popular alternative to waxing, which can cause redness and bumps on the skin. This method involves placing a syrup ball, made of sugar, water and lemon juice, onto the skin and then quickly striping it back off.
- Take around 3-4 almonds and grind it to fine powder, mix this with turmeric powder and form a paste adding some milk or rose water. Apply it on face and keep it on overnight. Wash it off in the morning.
- Dry some orange peels, and grind it to powder. Mix this powder with curd and turmeric. Apply it on skin and scrub in circular motion. Wash it off after the whole paste sheds.
- Laser hair removal is another type of removing hair on your face, but again there are some instructions you should follow. After laser hair removal you should not pick up the hair any more, you can only shave.
- Take milk in a bowl and some chickpea flour. Mix them to form a paste, and apply the paste on your face. Keep it on for some 20 odd minutes and wash it off.
There’s no need to suffer fear or embarrassment if you have more facial hair than you’d like. These were some of our secret tips for facial hair removal do try them and let me know how they worked for you. Hope you will follow and like them.