When it comes to ear hair removal, most people decide that simple is best. Shaving or clipping away offending hairs is the most widely used technique. Ear hair removal must be carried out with some care and special techniques, however, since the ear is a sensitive area of the body. There are a number of techniques that can be used for the removal of ear hair, cutting and trimming being the basic ones. While cutting and trimming remove the hair on a temporary basis, you can get permanent hair removal done as well. Let’s talk about how to get rid of it of those nasty lurkers safely.
The Best Ear Hair Removal Tips
- A modern technique applied for ear hair removal is passing laser light into the organ. As the laser beam passes through your ear, it absorbs hair and destroys it. Pricey though, laser hair removal is found to be very effective and is permanent as well.
- Plucking: For hair that is growing from within the ear, use tweezers to pluck individual hairs. Be sure to grab each hair close to the root, or bottom of the hair, as to not leave anything behind. If tweezing alone, be sure to use a mirror. If you have a partner, it is best to allow her to do the plucking for you.
- Shaving is an easy option, but it requires frequent maintenance. Hairs will grow back quickly, and daily grooming might be required to keep them from becoming noticeable. People who opt for shaving will need to include ear hair removal in their regular shaving regimen.
- Waxing: A good option for removing hair on the outside part of the ear, it’s is a bit more difficult to perform on yourself. But waxing removes the entire hair follicle from the root and keeps you hair-free for weeks. Unlike tweezing, you don’t have to remove each hair individually.
- Depilatory creams are also effective in removing hair from ear. You should be cautious while using the product. First, apply the cream on a patch on your arm. If it doesn’t cause stain, allergies or skin discoloration, then only use it on your ears.
- You may use electric clippers to get rid of ear hair. Again, you should take special care while using it, because deep insertion into the ear drum may impair hearing ability also.