Head the crown of the body, if not covered by beautiful thick hair spoils the entire look of a person. So looking after hair or hair care is as important as looking after any other part of the body. There are secrets to achieving a shiny, sexy, bouncy mane. Your favorite celebrities almost always have perfect, photo-ready hair. The hair care steps needs to be incorporated in your daily routine. As you do this, you will be rewarded with healthy hair, which are full of gloss, shine, strength and luster. Here is the skinny on how to work towards red carpet, stunning hair.
The Most Useful Daily Hair Care Tips
- First of all eating healthy nutritional food rich of iron and protein is must for healthy hair. A balanced diet is good and must for the entire body. While looking after hair one should remember if one uses chemicals on hair in any form as coloring, straightening or getting hair curly which is called perming.
- Don’t Over-wash: Everyday shampooing is drying on the hair and scalp, so try for two to three times a week. A quick rinse and some conditioner dabbed on the ends works for non-shampoo days.
- Hot oil massages: Hot oil massages can help repair dry and damaged hair. Scalp massage stimulates blood circulation and secretion of natural oils from the scalp. Massaging the scalp with warm coconut oil or olive oil helps.
- Should get the hair trim once in a month otherwise one gets split ends. Trimming hair gives them a finishing look and helps them grow.
- Lemon can be used for hair with dandruff too. If one doesn’t find it convenient to make hair packs at home one can buy them from the market, but should remember the hair type while buying a hair pack.
- Get Shine: Healthy hair shines! Dullness indicates damage from over-processing, brushing, heat-styling, etc. Use a gentle shampoo and conditioner, rinse with cool water, and scrunch your ends with a silicone shine enhancer.
- While updos look really wonderful when you are all dressed up for a party, they should be avoided as a daily-wear hairstyle. This is because the hairstyle puts undue pressure on the roots of your hair and might make it break as well. So, keep its use to a minimum.
- Coconut and olive oil are very good to use for hair massage but if one wants one can even mix them in equal proportion and use. A mixture of olive oil and castor oil is very useful for dry, falling hair.
Hope you will follow and like these helpful shiny hair tips. Follow these tips and have damage-free hair! Healthy hair rocks! Try these tips on your own hair.