Dandruff is a condition in which large amount of snowy white flakes shed from the scallop. The falling of dried skin flakes from the scalp is called dandruff. Fortunately, dandruff can be controlled and cured by some natural home remedies. Home remedies for dandruff is a natural way to get rid of dandruff, a common scalp disorder. Try one of these natural home remedies to get rid of dandruff and prevent your hair from damages.
The Natural Home Remedies To Get Rid of Dandruff
Here are some best ways to get rid of Dandruff at home with the assistance of home remedies:
- You can use lemon juice to get rid of dandruff. Take some lemon juice, and apply it on the scalp. After thirty minutes, wash your hair with an egg shampoo. Repeat the treatment daily for about 15 days to cure dandruff effectively.
- Washing hair with rubbing alcohol gets rid of the dandruff and leaves hair feeling soft and clean.
- Olive oil is natural clarifying and moisturizing agent. It is one of the most admired home remedies for dandruff. A lukewarm oil treatment of olive oil can help you to treat your dandruff.
- Tablespoon of dried nettle pour a glass of boiling water, 1.5 hours and strain. After washing, carefully rubbed into the scalp, wear a rubber cap, and after 30-40 minutes to remove it. Repeat the procedure should be 2-3 times a week.
- You need to extract juice of snake gourd and apply and rub it in your scalp. To increase, the effectiveness, we can mix it with beet juice.
- Aloe vera gel helps to cure dandruff effectively. Before you wash your hair, apply aloe vera gel on your scalp and rub. Leave it on for 10 minutes and shampoo your hair as you regularly do. Use this remedy on a daily basis to get rid of dandruff.
- A mixture of coconut oil and lemon juice is equally effective as treatment with apple cider vinegar.
- Boiling 4 large teaspoons of dried thyme in two cups of water for ten minutes; strain and allow to cool. Massage into clean, damp hair but do not rinse.
- Baking soda is potential to clear excess flakes and clarifies the scalp from dandruff. You can add 1 tsp. of baking soda to a handful of shampoo and you will find that it can remove dandruff flakes even hiding in hair strands.
- Boil the peels of lemons a few (3-4 pieces) in 1 liter of water for 15-20 minutes. Let cool and rinse your hair with this solution one day a week.
Keep your hair clean and do not use coloring agents, hair sprays, or irritating shampoos to aggravate the condition. The above-mentioned home remedies for dandruff treatment will help you to get rid of this unwelcome guest.