Acne is a common problem and for the most part is treatable by using over-the-counter products. A nodule is a solid, dome shaped or irregularly shaped lesion. Nodular acne can be extremely painful and without immediate attention it can rapidly intensify. Even in cases where appropriate nodular acne treatment is applied, despite the efforts of the sufferer, the lesions will leave a certain amount of scarring behind.
Moreover, due to the fact that acne nodules occur deep inside the dermis they must be treated by a skincare professional in order to minimize scarring and prevent deeper infections. The key to curing nodular acne is taking action as soon as you notice hard, red lumps beneath the skin. Here in this article I have put the some useful acne nodules remedies so, please follow them.
How to Treat Acne Nodules
- Drinking at least 64 ounces of water a day will prevent you from getting a lot of acne, as it detoxifies your body.
- A great way to prevent nodular cystic acne in the first place is to be sure to cleanse your face properly. Daily deep cleaning can do wonders for you. A good facial cleanser will unclog pores and prevent the breakouts from starting.
- Its best for the treatment of nodular acne is to look for it immediately during its early stages to prevent scarring and further severe infections. You can you antibiotics to stop further infections and break outs.
- Benzoyl peroxide is one of the most common and best acne treatment solutions found in products that prevent and treat acne. This ingredient works by killing bacteria found inside the clogged pores.
- Exercising regularly is also a good control over acne because it reduces the stress and increases the oxygen penetration to the skin. These are easy ways of acne nodules treatment at home level.
- Another method of treatment for nodular acne used exclusively for women is hormone therapy, usually in the form of low estrogen contraceptive pills and anti-androgen drugs like spironolactone.
- Nodular Acne Treatment can cause blood sugar levels to rise in diabetic patients and may even cause serious side-effects, such as hearing problems, liver problems, pancreatic and even suicidal contemplation.
- An unhealthy diet can exacerbate nodular cystic acne. This includes diets that are high in sugar and fat. Try to eat more green leafy vegetables and limit your intake of processed, fried, high-fat, and sugary foods.
So it is advised to check with your doctor/ dermatologist regularly and follow what he says to treat you nodules acne faithfully. Stay out of the sun and always wear sunblock to avoid burning your sensitive skin after treatment.