Acne is a skin disorder that is caused by clogged pores, they can occur in many places such as face, necks, chest, back, shoulders and upper arms. In some cases it can affect the way people feel about themselves to a point of affecting the way they run their lives.
There are several ways for curing acne; however most of them are actually worsen your skin during the process although many of them do work. While most acne can be treated at home sometimes you are going to need a powerful acne treatment program like clear skin max.
The Best Acne Treatment Tips At Home
You can try the below mentioned natural remedies and see the positive results.
- Aloe Vera that is taken internally is effective in treating acne. Its juice can also be applied on skin areas that have acne.
- Make an egg yolk mask. This can help to remove excess oils from the skin although it may look as an extraordinary solution for treating acne. Apply egg yolk with a cotton ball your acne spots for 15 mins and then, wash your skin thoroughly with cold water.
- Try drinking wheat grass juice daily to help you remove you’re acne.
- Apply a cotton ball soaked in this concoction; (for 10 to 20 mins)cook 2-3 teabags and mix them with a dried basil leaves.
- Eating a few cloves of raw garlic can show positive effects in a matter of days. Since it’s a natural anti-biotic, it will act quickly to reduce acne anywhere on your body. Treating acne from the inside out rather than topically might be the best long term fix.
- Try various essential oils like Tea tree oil, Bertram oil, Clove oil, Lavender oil and Rosewood oil. These oils have a natural healing ability to many health problems. Of course, the application process differs from person to person depending upon their skin types.
- Rose water mixed with sandalwood paste can also be applied on the face for 30 minutes before rinsing it off.
- Cumin seeds are also an effective treatment for acne. Paste produced from these seeds may be applied on the skin for about one hour before rinsing it off.
- Use honey and cinnamon power mixed together to produce a fine paste that help to eliminate your acne. Apply on your pimples for overnight and rinse it with warm water on the following day. Keep this process for 2-3weeks.
- Mix yogurt and fine oatmeal until it turns into thick paste. Apply them and let them dry for about 5 mins. Wash it off with lukewarm water.