Acne or Pimples is a problem for millions of people and has been an issue for thousands of years. Acne is a skin problem in which skin structures having a hair follicle develop as a result of hormonal changes in adolescents. These structures are linked to microscopic glands in the skin which secrete oily matter.
Thіѕ article covers аmοng thе possible causes οf acne аnd learn how to hеlр dесіdе whаt іѕ perhaps causing yours. Thе skin іѕ thе bіggеѕt organ іn thе human body. Lіkе аll οthеr organs, proper care mυѕt bе given tο make sure іt really works correctly. If you suffer from acne problems, you’ve probably been given a lot of advice about acne prevention, as well as acne causes.
Causes of Acne
Cause of acne is the high levels of insulin produced by processed carbohydrates in body that can creat blockages in the pores and extra oil under the skin, according to a study carried out by RMIT, Melbourne, Australia. This can cause acne or pimples.
The trapped oil begins to form a lump as your skin continues its normal oil production. Your body’s natural defense system then sends an army of white blood cells to attack the bacteria. The whole process takes around 2 to 3 weeks, resulting in a pimple.
Formation of pimples or acne is due to the interaction between digestive fluids from the liver and the hormones in the body thereby excessive toxins and amino acids are pushed into the blood stream. These fats accelerate the growth of pimples.
The Useful Tips for Acne Prevention
If you are currently experiencing acne, there are a number of different ways to help treat this. Here are just some helpful tips for your acne skin treatment.
- Prune Juice: This might not taste that good but it also helps flush out toxins and oil from your body.
- Avoid eating chocolate, fried food, and refined sugar, although no specific food has been found to cause acne for everybody. Some may get acne by eating chocolate, while others by fried foods.
- Drink more water-it sound so cliche, but if you drink more water, you will properly hydrate your skin, flush out toxins, and otherwise keep your body in better working order.
- Proper Hygiene – Regularly wash your face with an exfoliating cleanser. There are popular facial cleansers that has all natural components, it can help lighten acne scars and blemishes without drying your skin.
- Take B-complex and zinc supplements daily to strengthen the skin’s resistance to acne.
- Do not try to prick and peel the acne as this can leave permanent marks on the face.
- Make Sure that your Pillow is Clean – Dirty pillows can have harmful bacteria that could transfer to your skin causing infections.
- Use sunscreen or avoid too much sun exposure, While there are some people who have the idea that sun exposure is the best way to prevent acne, it is exactly the opposite.
For some cases you might have to consult a physician to help you prevent infection as some hereditary factors may also be present.