You might be surprised to find that you already have several acne treatments right in your own home – and in your kitchen of all places. They have been haunting us since our teenage days and sometimes even after. They use form on the face, back, shoulders, neck and chest. Start home remedies for acne and follow natural beauty tips for treating acne as soon as blackheads appear.
The Best Natural Remedies for Acne Cure
- Use water-based skin care products that gently clean your skin. Avoid products such as milky cleansers, cold creams, lipsticks, and lip glosses that contain oils.
- Lemon juice serves to reduce the dark color caused by acne scars, so the scars are less visible. Apply lemon juice with cotton, and for more optimal results try to use this lemon juice for 45 minutes.
- Don’t eat at irregular intervals. Avoid excess of starch, oily foods, and excessive sugary products. A useful home remedy for acne.
- Grab a few fresh grapes from your fridge, and you’ve got an easy facial cleanser. Cut two or three grapes in half and rub the flesh over your face and neck, says Dr. Cook-Bolden. Follow with a cool water rinse.
- Try to include foods like whole grains, fruits, vegetables, protein and iron rich diet to get a glowing skin. This is one of the most important tips on how to avoid pimples in the first place.
Make a mask of honey and oats. Rub it on gently and leave it to work its magic for 10 minutes.
- Tea tree oil is a renowned anti-fungal and antibacterial herbal remedy, making it great for mild moderate acne.
- Honey has benefits to reduce the acne scars on the face. Honey is also used in some methods for material of beauty masker.
- Oatmeal is naturally soothing, and this simple oatmeal mask can also help clear acne. Mix together 2 teaspoons of oatmeal, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, and enough water to form a paste. Smooth the paste all over your face and gently rub it in. Rinse thoroughly afterward.
- Neem is one of the most widely known anti acne home remedies which have been used since ages.They are rich in anti fungal, anti bacterial and blood purifying properties working as a best natural astringent. It cools down the skin and prevents you from getting pimples.
If you have any more suggestions regarding remedies for pimples, feel free to post in the comment section below. Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.